Faculty? – please see the Services for Faculty section
Research related Services
- The Information Desk staff will be happy to assist you with your research.
- Suggested databases and other research tips for each subject can be found here
- Chat reference is available Monday to Friday. Library staff can assist with research and general information. The chat box is conveniently located on each page.
- Ask a librarian
- Contact your subject librarian to find out more.
- Are you a Research Assistant? We offer training especially for you – RA Training
Data and Statistical Services
Data services and resources provided by the library include mapping, geographic information systems (GIS), satellite imagery, remote sensing and access to sources of data and statistics.
- RefWorks is an online bibliographic management tool available to all members of the MRUcommunity. RefWorks can help you organize and keep track of your references, insert references into your papers and create bibliographies.
- More information on RefWorks is available on the RefWorks Library Guide
Please wait a moment for someone to respond to your chat request.
Click on the green arrow to open chat in a new window in order to maintain your chat session when navigating from page to page.