Conflict Resolution Programs
Information: 403.440.6867 or toll-free 1.866.616.3606
Register: Start here
Location: Lincoln Park Campus, 4825 Mount Royal Gate SW
Conflict is prevalent in our workplaces, communities and homes. Regardless of context, each conflict can cost time, money and relationships. What counts is the successful outcome of these conflicts. Conflict resolution skills are essential employability skills for the workplace and important life skills you use every day.
- Explore leading-edge conflict resolution theory and processes.
- Acquire strategies and skills that you can apply today - in the workplace, community and home.
- Study with experts and practising conflict resolution professionals.
- Gain outstanding "Return on Investment" with improved results in the workplace - and everyday life.
Two conflict resolution program options at Mount Royal University Continuing Education
- Conflict Resolution Certificate - Classroom (220 hours)
- A comprehensive theoretical and skills-focused certificate program
- Participate in experiential classes offering practical simulations with supportive coaches
- Enjoy part-time learning with evening, daytime and weekend courses
- Managing Conflict in Today's Workplace Certificate of Completion - Online (45 hours)
- Convenient, self-paced online study
- Access computer-mediated communication from your home or workplace
- Designed specifically for resolving conflict in the workplace
- Business and industry professionals
- Customer service representatives
- Criminal, civil or family lawyers
- Health and human services professionals
- Human resources practitioners
- Social services workers
- Police and bylaw personnel
- Faith-based leaders
- Educators and educational assistants
- Volunteers with community associations or nonprofit groups
- People in conflict
Back to Top