Alumni/MRUAA membership criteria
To be considered a Mount Royal alumnus/a and an automatic member of the Mount Royal University Alumni Association (MRUAA) you must have:
- Completed a degree, diploma, applied degree or certificate in a credit program at Mount Royal University
- Have successfully completed at least 30 credits, and at least one year has passed since you were enrolled
If you answered yes to either of these questions, you are a member of the MRUAA. There is no cost for this membership, and you are entitled to many benefits and services.
Continuing Education students
You also qualify as alumni if you have completed one of the following Continuing Education programs:
- Funeral Director Extension Certificate
- Funeral Director & Embalmer Extension Certificate
- Funeral Services Diploma
- Massage Therapy Extension Certificate (1100 hours & 2200 hours)
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Personal Fitness Trainer Extension Certificate
- Personal Fitness Trainer Diploma
- TVP Employment Preparation Program Extension Certificate
- Are 18 years of age or older and previously attended the Mount Royal University Conservatory for a minimum of six years
This list is subject to change. Still unsure if you qualify? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 403.440.7000.
Be sure to visit our Alumni Benefits & Services section to learn about all the benefits available to Mount Royal alumni.