20 ways to get involved
We want to help you reach your full potential. Supported by an extensive network of volunteers, the MRUAA leads the development of programs and services that add value to alumni and to the life and work of the University. Here are a few ways you can get involved with your University:
1. Have coffee with Emily. Meet with Emily Pratt, coordinator, alumni outreach, face to face to learn more about alumni programs, benefits and services. Find out how to get involved, give your input and share your alumni story over tea or coffee.
3. Celebrate fellow alumni and attend the Alumni Achievement Awards.
4. Recognize an outstanding alumni member by nominating them for an Alumni Achievement Award.
5. Volunteer and inspire prospective students at Open House.
6. Join an alumni chapter or start your own!
7. Become a mentor in the Harry G. Schaefer Mentorship Program
8. Cheer on your Cougars at the Crowchild Classic Saddledome game.
9. Return to campus for an MRU event.
10. Plan a reunion with help from Alumni Relations.
11. Give to your alma matter and support a faculty, program or student award.
12. Learn and network at an Alumni Speakers Series session.
13. Use the MRU Library and get on campus WiFi access.
14. Get fit with a discounted MRU Recreation membership.
15. Take a Continuing Education course and keep learning at MRU.
16. Attend a performance at the beautiful Bella Concert Hall.
17. Enjoy a Cougars game with discounted alumni tickets.
18. Share your story in True Blue, our monthly alumni e-newsletter.
19. Take on a leadership role with the MRUAA Advisory Council, Foundation Board of Directors or MRU Board of Governors.
20. Get involved with a Program Advisory Committee.
Don't see what you're looking for? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403.440.7000.