Administrative Services Division
Duane Anderson, CPA, CMA, is the Vice-President of Administrative Services, Mount Royal University. As the Chief Financial Officer, Duane oversees the management of non-academic administrative and operational services that support the University’s mission by providing specialized services to the Mount Royal Community; in support of a safe, healthy and productive environment for students, faculty and staff.
The Administrative Services Division also provides a link between University Administration and the Board of Governors on all matters relating to finance, human resources, technology, and facilities.
The individuals responsible for the operational units making up the Administrative Services Division and reporting to the Vice-President, Administrative Services are:
- Annalise Van Ham, CPA, CGA, Associate Vice-President, Financial Services
- Ariane Tennant, Associate Vice-President, Human Resources
- Grant Sommerfeld, Associate Vice-President, Facilities Management
- Mike Reed, B.Comm., MBA, CGA., Associate Vice-President, Business and Retail Services
- Michael Barr, Chief Information Officer, Information Technology Services
- Vacant, General Counsel, Legal Services