Frequently asked questions
Example: if you are an administration assistant you may require access to the contract and finance systems. For finance check off Web Access and check salary drill yes or no and provide the FOP restriction if any (minimum Org) and check off the appropriate area in the Contracts section. A note for Access to this form will be forwarded to the Client Support Accountant for finance and the Human Resources Analyst for contracts so they can sign off as Coordinators. If further clarification is required, contact your Client Support Accountant for finance or Human Resources Analyst for contracts.
- Student Module (Credit) - Contact Coordinator of Banner Training at 403.440.7067.
- Student Module (Continuing Education, Languages Institute, The Conservatory) - Contact Extension Systems Analyst at 403.440.5931.
- Part-time Credit Contracts - Contact Human Resources Analyst 403.440.6693.
- Continuing Education, Languages Institute, and Conservatory Contracts - Contact Extension Systems Analyst at 403.440.5931.
- Finance - For Finance training questions that cannot be answered by an employee's immediate supervisor, employees should contact their Client Support Accountant. (The departments that the Accountants support can be taken from the table on Page 4 of the Finance Handbook).