Where do I start?
1. Get your Campus Card from Campus Card Services located in the BookStore.
3. Log into your computer using your username and password.
4. Access your MRU email by navigating to Gmail.com. Login using your MRU email address and password.
5. Once your department has arranged your phone setup, please follow this link to setup
1. To set yourself up so you can print using Windows 10:
- Click Start.
- Click Settings (the cog).
- Click Devices.
- Click Printers & scanners.
- Find the printer in the list that is called Print-Release-PCLv2 on V1- LEXDB-P1 or Print-Release-PSv2 on V1- LEXDB-P1.
- Click on it.
- Click Manage.
- Click Set as default.
- Uncheck the Let Windows manage my default printer checkbox.
2. Printing from a Lexmark printer:
- Send the document you want to print to the desired printer.
- At the printer, on the main screen click the Print Release button.
- You will now have to swipe your Campus Card.
- Choose the document(s) you wish to print and select the desired printing option.
IF this is the first time you are printing the printer will display:
"This card is not registered, please press NEXT to complete the registration process"
- Click Next.
- You will then we asked to enter your Network Login Identification, this is the username you use to log on to your computer each day.
- Click Next.
- You will now be asked to enter your Network Password, this is the password you use to log on to your computer each day. Note: If you change your network password if will automatically be updated for login on the printer.
- Click Enter.
- You will now see a list of the print jobs you have sent to the printer.
- Click on the job(s) you would like to print and click the green print button.
- Single page or unstapled documents will appear underneath the scanner area of the printer. Documents that are stapled or hole punched will appear on the right hand side of the printer.
Photocopying from a Lexmark printer:
- Swipe your card.
- Place the document you would like to photocopy in the feeder tray or on the scanner area (glass).
- Select other print options (paper size, darkness, etc).
- When you are ready to photocopy select the Copy It button found on the lower left side of the screen.
Note: If the printer needs servicing or it is not functioning please call 5522 for Lexmark Support.
Arrange for parking.