|1. Drop-in Play||2. Leagues||3. Tournaments|
|Meet new people and stay active without committing to a full semester. Students and members can rent equipment like basketballs, volleyballs and soccer balls for FREE at the Customer Service Centre (U130). Check out the drop-in schedule below or at mru.ca/getplaying.||Intramural Sports is an organized recreational sport league program which plays on average once per week. These leagues are open to everyone, regardless of skill level. Participants can join as a team or Free Agent. Try something new, make friends and play in a safe and fun environment.|| |
Tournaments may include badminton, basketball beach volleyball, bubble soccer, spikeball, table tennis and more. Info will be posted here.
Want to run your own tournament? Contact our Facilities Usage Coordinator.
Drop-in times give MRU students, staff, faculty members and public members the opportunity to participate in free programmed drop-in sports. MRU Cougars Athletics and Recreation staff will set-up equipment so simply show up and play! All programming is scheduled in the Stanley Gym and Triple Gym.
Download the Drop-in Schedule to your Google Calendar
- Click on the + Google Calendar icon at the bottom of the calendar.
- In your personal calendar you can toggle the schedule on and off by clicking the schedule on the left side.
- To add an individual class to your calendar click on the class you want.
- Click the three dots in the top right corner and then click copy to calendar to add the class to your Google calendar.
- Need help? Watch this quick instructional video.
NOTE: MRU Cougars Athletics and Recreation makes every effort to ensure consistency for all drop-in times, but participants should verify facility availability prior to arriving in case of cancellations. Additional times which haven't been intentionally scheduled as drop-in times may be available by searching on ePlay.