Recruitment and Volunteer Fair
Students – connect with recruiters and organizations offering both paid and volunteer positions at the Recruitment and Volunteer Fair 2018.
Exhibitor List – Find out who's coming and types of opportunities available.
Benefits to you:
- Apply for jobs or volunteer opportunities
- Add experience and skills to your resume
- Connect directly with company and agency representatives
- Find program-related positions that fit your schedule
- Get involved and represent MRU in your community
- Support a cause you believe in and make a difference
- Explore current and future career options
Event assistants needed!
- Greet and help employers load and unload their displays
- Assist Career Services staff with event set-up and take-down
- Volunteer for one or two shifts: 8:30 to 9:30 a.m., or 2:15 to 3:15 p.m.
- Receive a $10 gift certificate for the MRU Bookstore for each shift you work
- Application deadline: Oct. 12, 2018
- Apply online: https://goo.gl/forms/v5wHKuhL8vwTOYk33
For additional events, visit our on- and off-campus employment events page. New events posted weekly!
A200 Kerby Hall