Services for Faculty
The Mount Royal Library offers a range of services for faculty. To find out more, please contact your liaison librarian. We look forward to working with you!
Your liaison librarian can:
- Provide information on the library’s collections of print and electronic materials, audio/visual resources and data sets
- Collaborate with you to develop classes and activities to improve students’ skills in locating, evaluating and using information effectively
- Assist with your research
- Show you how to integrate links to articles, books and reference materials into your BlackBoard site or other e-learning platforms
- Assist with planning new courses, including completing the New Course Library Impact Form
Other services provided by the Mount Royal Library include:
Please wait a moment for someone to respond to your chat request.
Click on the green arrow to open chat in a new window in order to maintain your chat session when navigating from page to page.