Doing Research From Off Campus?
Registered students, staff, and faculty members of Mount Royal University can access databases and other licensed resources from off-campus! All you need is a valid MyMRU account. Activate your account and then begin your research on the library's homepage: www.mtroyal.ca/library. Some resources will require you to login, use your MyMRU account information.Connection problems?
If you are having difficulty accessing library resources from off campus, please try the following:
- Clear your browsing history, relaunch your browser and attempt to access the link again
- Update your browser to a current free version of one of the following (Chrome is the recommended browser for web access):
- Check your access to your MyMRU account
- A current username and password is required for off campus access to library resources. Ensure you have activated your account.
- If you are unable to access your account and you have activated please contact the ITS Service Desk (E251) at 403.440.6000 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you have ensured access to your MyMRU account, log out and attempt to log into library resources again.
- Other troubleshooting
- Contact the library and let us know your problem. Use the chat service or submit a comment describing the problem.
Is MyMru down?Use courseware.mtroyal.ca to access Blackboard when MyMru is not accessible