Undergraduate Research GuideVisit the Undergraduate Research Guide for general tools and resources that can support your research project.
Research Related Services
- The Service Desk staff will be happy to assist you with your research.
- Suggested databases and other research tips for each subject can be found here
- Chat reference is available during Service Desk hours. Library staff can assist with research and general information. Click the Ask Us button located on every page to access chat
- Ask a librarian
- Contact your subject librarian to find out more.
- Are you a Research Assistant? We offer training especially for you – RA Training
Data and Statistical Services
Data services and resources provided by the library include mapping, geographic information systems (GIS), satellite imagery, remote sensing and access to sources of data and statistics.
- View a list of the statistical products available through the MRU library.
- There are many free citation management tools available. These tools can help you organize and keep track of your references, insert references into your papers, and to create bibliographies
- More information on citation managements tools is available on the Citation Management subject guide
Faculty? Please see the Services for Faculty section