Video Production Certificate of Completion
Explore production techniques and gain hands-on experience with modern video equipment including GoPros and UAV’s (drones). Gain deep insight into career opportunities and markets for this burgeoning field. The digital revolution has put incredibly powerful video tools into the hands of the masses
- Understand the appropriate use and skill required to operate GoPro cameras and a drones
- Identify government requirements surrounding the use of drones
- Use video editing software to produce a video suitable for online presentations
- Complete the 3 required courses (36 hours)
- You may take individual courses without earning the certificate
- Can be completed within 1 semester up to a maximum of 2 years
Introduction to Drones & GoPros
Explore the process and technical requirements of video capture with GoPro cameras. Learn the basics of drone video capture and the technical regulations involved. Experience a live demo of the DJi Phantom 4.
|Subject code: XCSP 10045||12 hours. Fee: $299|
| CRN 50486 ||4 classes||May 7 - 16||6 - 9 p.m.||Mon., Wed.|
Shoot Quality Videos
This course teaches you the process of creating great videos. Learn the principles and fundamental elements found in every great video project. Get hands on with the latest Canon cameras and cinematic motion equipment.
|Subject code: XCSP 10046||12 hours. Fee: $299|
| CRN 50346 ||4 classes||June 4 - 13||6 - 9 p.m.||Mon., Wed.|
Final Cut Pro
Learn how to use Final Cut Pro X to edit video footage in a Mac computer lab and complete a sample video project for presentation.
|Subject code: XCSP 10047||12 hours. Fee: $299|
|CRN 30703||4 classes||April 16 - 25||6 - 9 p.m.||Mon., Wed.|
|CRN 50347||4 classes||June 18 - 27||6 - 9 p.m.||Mon., Wed.|
For information about these courses:
403.440.6861 or 1.888.392.3655
Mount Royal University, 4825 Mount Royal Gate SW, Calgary AB T3E 6K6
Customize these courses for your organization through our Corporate Training department.