See the bigger picture. Is there a missing piece?
Mount Royal University's Corporate Training supports leaders and their high-performance teams. We work closely with you to understand and deliver what you need, where and when you need it.
- our facilitators are industry experts and accomplished adult educators
- our subject matter experts work with us to create or customize content to suit your specific needs
- we work with you to tailor training solutions around the core values and objectives of your organization
- our solutions are experiential and outcome-focused
we have worked locally, nationally and internationally for over 25 years
we work with small and large organizations across all industries
current clients include: Alberta Energy Regulator, ATCO, ENMAX, Grey Eagle Casino, Nexen, Suncor, the City of Calgary and WestJet.
on campus, accessing our state-of-the-art facilities:
on location at your office site (local, regional, national and international)
blended format (classroom-based & online components)
- training needs analysis
- customization of content (course and program design & curriculum development)
- co-branded corporate certificates
- instruction and workshop facilitation
- capacity building (organizational and institutional)
- workforce development (entry-level to upper-management)
- learning evaluation & reporting
Interested in learning more about the Being a Leader course offered by the Faculty of Continuing Education and Extension?
Please complete the following form to be contacted regarding future offerings: Interest Form