International Students - Application Information
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- If you are under 18 years of age and have finished high school, you must have a legal custodian in Calgary. Contact Citizenship and Immigration Canada for details. We will not process your application until we have received the proper custodian documents and original high school transcripts.
- Apply before the deadline to allow time to apply for a study permit, passport and make travel plans.
- Read the Refund and Transfer to Another Term policy.
|Spring 2017||April 10 - June 29, 2017||March. 15, 2017|
|Summer 2017||July 4 - September 14, 2017||June. 15, 2017|
|Fall 2017||September 19 - December 7, 2017||September. 1, 2017|
|Winter 2018||January 8 - March 27, 2018||December 15, 2017|
|Spring 2018||April 9 - June 26, 2018||March 15, 2018|
|Summer 2018||July 4 - September 14, 2018||June 15, 2018|
|Fall 2018||September 19 - December 7, 2018||September 1, 2018|
- You must be registered in a minimum of two terms of the full-time English Language program
- Choose the option for Conditional Admission and complete the information required on the full-time English Language program application form
- Include the $100 non-refundable application fee for Open Studies
- Read More
- Mount Royal student residences are fully equipped apartments and townhouses, and are just a short walk to class. You may apply online for residence after receiving your letter of acceptance into the English Language program, and have an MRU student ID number.
- If you wish to live in a homestay, Canada Homestay Network is one of your options.
- You may also choose to arrange your own accommodation. Check out the other options and resources available.
- Airport Transfer: There are always authorized taxis waiting outside of the arrivals area of the Calgary international airport with someone there to assist you. The cost for a taxi from the airport to MRU is approximately $60. There are also many other transportation options to choose from.
- Pay your fees.
- After you pay your fees, we will mail you an official letter of acceptance.
- Use your letter(s) of acceptance to apply for your Study Permit. (See the Government of Canada website for information on how to apply.)
- Contact us to arrange your placement test (one week before class starts)
Who can I contact?
Location: EB 3021, Lincoln Park Campus, 4825 Mount Royal Gate SW