Customized World Languages and Private Training
We provide a high level of quality and professionalism in our customized language training program. Available in a variety of world languages, including English. Built-in flexibility to suit your content and scheduling needs.
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Register early into your customized course! Courses not meeting minimum registration by the deadline may be cancelled.
- Private and customized courses are not available for web registration. Please contact 403.440.3833 to register into your customized course.
- No refunds are available once you have registered into a customized course.
- Once you register into a customized course, no refunds are provided under any circumstances. Rescheduling may be an option. Refer to your training agreement for details.
- Withdrawal from a customized course, in advance of the start date, may be considered. A request for withdrawal must be made to email@example.com at least four (4) business days prior to the course start date. All withdrawals are subject to an administrative fee.
- Anyone who is at least 18 years of age.
- Underage participants can attend with a parent or legal guardian.
- For private/customized courses, there is a registration deadline. The minimum number of students required must be registered by this deadline for the course to proceed as planned.
- The Faculty of Continuing Education and Extension reserves the right to cancel any course that has not reached its minimum enrollment four (4) business days prior to the course start date.
Customized Language Training
- Available in a variety of world languages, including English
- Suitable for any language level and ability
- Private format ideal for corporate clients
- Group format ideal for preexisting groups, such as families wishing to travel
- Create your own group from friends or colleagues
- Ideal for focusing on refining specific areas of professional communication, such as writing, speaking, pronunciation
- available to corporate clients
- based on instructor availability
- requires 3-4 weeks to organize
- held at your work site
- arranged on your preferred schedule
- delivered by highly qualified, experienced professionals
- includes informal skill assessment in first session
- customized content to suit your learning needs and objectives
- speak with colleagues, clients or customers in their native language?
- travel to other countries for business?
- use industry-related terminology in another language?
- refine your business English skills?
- company employees (individuals or groups with a common focus)
- specific sectors of industry (government, law enforcement, oil and gas, etc.)
- course location (your work site or Mount Royal University campus)
- course training schedule (number of hours, use of hours)
- course content
- contact us to inquire and/or request a quote
- Mount Royal's Internationalization Strategy demonstrates our commitment to international education
- high level of quality, consistency and professionalism
- 30+ programs successfully delivered in Canada and abroad
- ideal for local, national and international visitors, partner institutions, local businesses and organizations, educators
Who Can I Contact?E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Us