Arts Academic Advising
Help Yourself! Get academic advising support from the Arts Advising Office and Faculty advisors specific to your major.Academic advisors help you:
- Navigate through program requirements (major, General Education, electives)
- Understand Mount Royal University policies, procedures and resources
- Organize your academic plan
- Find referrals to other campus services
Existing Arts Students (admitted Fall 2017 or prior)
Bachelor of Arts (Anthropology, English, History, Policy Studies, Psychology, Sociology, Spanish and undeclared)
Continuing Bachelor of Arts majors and undeclared can access academic advising support from the Arts Academic Advising office and Faculty advisors specific to your major/program. Go to Who is my Advisor?
Bachelor of Arts – Criminal Justice
New and continuing Criminal Justice students can access academic advising from the Criminal Justice academic advisor and practicum coordinator. Go to Who is my Advisor?
Bachelor of Applied Interior Design and Bachelor of Interior Design
New and continuing Interior Design students can access academic advising support from the Arts Academic Advising office and Faculty advisors specific to your major/program. Go to Who is my Advisor?
Contact information for the Arts Academic Advising office:
Please call the office to book an appointment with the Arts academic advisor.
Arts Academic Advising office supports:
- New students admitted to the Bachelor of Arts (except Criminal Justice) and Bachelor of Interior Design
- Bachelor of Arts undeclared students to declaration
- Bachelor of Interior Design students with questions about General Education and transfer credit
- Declaration of major
- Switching majors within the Bachelor of Arts
- Changing programs within the Faculty of Arts
- Questions regarding the evaluation of transfer credit
- Questions about available minors in Arts
- Bachelor of Arts students on Academic Warning
- All students in the Faculty of Arts not able to access their assigned program/major advisor