Deadlines to register for Private Lessons & Group Classes: November 14 for Winter 2018 term
General Registration Dates
Please note: When registering online, the student being registered must have a Mount Royal Student ID number. If you are registering anyone other than yourself, please ensure that the person being registered has his/her own MRU Student ID number. If you are registering your child and he/she does not have an existing student ID number, you cannot use a parent's student ID number to register that child — you will need to create a new student ID for that child. Please see our online registration tutorial for complete step-by-step information.
Choose the appropriate link for your online course registration:
- If you are registering a student under 18 years of age, click here.
- If you are 18+ years of age and registering for courses, click here.
- For group classes that have started, please call 403.440.6821 to register.
To participate in an installment plan, click here.
Regular office hours (Sep to May)
Monday to Thursday, 8:30 a.m. -8 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m. -6 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Summer office hours (Effective June 15)
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:30 p.m.
Closed Sundays and statutory holidays.
Mount Royal University Conservatory - ED 0300
4825 Mount Royal Gate SW
Ground Level, Taylor Centre for the Performing Arts
Call during office hours (listed above). Please have your Visa or MasterCard number ready. Your registration will be confirmed over the phone.
Private instruction is offered in all areas of music and speech at all levels and to all ages, either on campus or off campus in many Calgary communities through our Associate Branch Teachers.
(If you already have an instructor, skip steps 1 and 2)
- Complete online lesson request form
- Coordinator matches you with instructor
- Instructor arranges with you the day of the week, time and duration of lessons
- Register (online, in person or by phone)
Off campus Teachers: Download the MRU Conservatory Off Campus Teachers Registration Agreement.