We're here to help
Whether you or someone you know is experiencing emotional, physical sexual abuse and/or stalking we are here to help. This page will provide you with information about what abuse is, how to identify it, and where to go if you feel you need help.We also have information on how to contribute to a healthier campus community. Get involved, talk to others and make a difference!
Recognize the signs
Relationship violence looks and feels different for everyone, only you can decide what is healthy or unhealthy for you. The list below is intended to help you recognize warning signs; however, it is not designed to be a complete checklist of warning signs. If you or someone you know has ever experienced any of the below, we want to help.
Have you ever...
- felt threatened by your partners physical strength and size?
- stayed in a relationship after you recognized that it was no longer loving or supportive?
- been told or made to feel like you were responsible for someone else's anger?
- stayed in the relationship because you felt responsible for the your partner?
- backed down from an argument with a partner because you felt intimidated?
- worried that if you continued expressing your views, the situation might get out of hand?