Experiential learning is at the core of our Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program. Whether you're networking at a social event, preparing a pitch for an upcoming competition, or impacting lives in your community through social start-ups, there are plenty of programs available to provide you with the hands-on experience you will need during and after graduation. Stand out from the crowd and boost your resume by getting involved today.
Ideas to Further your Entrepreneurship Experience:
- Embed yourself within the MRU startup community. Learn, grow and collaborate with fellow MRU innovators, freelancers, and entrepreneurs by joining the LaunchPad Innovator's Circle.
- Join an elite group of Mount Royal University movers and shakers working towards validating, launching and growing their venture by joining the LaunchPad Founders Circle.
- Submit an application to the annual JMH LaunchPad Pitch Competition.
- Gain knowledge and insight through the Alumni Mentorship Program
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram be the first to hear about exciting opportunities at Mount Royal and across Calgary.
- Become an active member of Enactus Mount Royal, an international non-profit organization that brings together student, academic and business leaders to improve the quality of life and standard of living for people in need.
- Meet industry experts and further develop your networking skills by attending events such as LaunchPad, and many more throughout the year.