Welcome to the Registrar's Office
The Office of the Registrar (A101) acts as an administrative hub providing student service in the following areas:
- Undergraduate and Continuing Education registration assistance
- in-person tuition, fee, and deposit payments
- academic and administrative policy information
- official and unofficial transcripts
- confirmation of graduation eligibility and convocation attendance
- other matters related to the official student record
Mount Royal offers a variety of undergraduate programs including: bachelor degrees, diplomas and certificates.
Once you are accepted into an undergraduate program, you will receive an information package on advising and course registration.Continuing Education
Mount Royal offers lifelong learning with a variety of courses and certificate programs through the Faculty of Continuing Education and Extension.