How to change your password
This tutorial explains how you can change your password used to access MRU services such as email, Blackboard, MyMRU and campus computers. Sometimes it is necessary to change your password in order to access these services for the first time.
Note: Changing your password will not recover a lost password.
1. Open an Internet browser and navigate to www.mymru.ca.
2. Click the Change your password link.
3. You will need to login with your MRU user name and current password. Click the Login button.
4. Complete the form shown in the screen capture below.
5. If you get stuck choosing a new password, try the Password Generator link for ideas.
6. Click the Set Password button.
7. You will be notified when the password has been changed and you can then close the window.