To access wireless printing at Mount Royal follow these steps:
1. Open an Internet browser and navigate to webprint.mtroyal.ca.
Enter your MyMRU username (Login ID) and password, then click LOG IN.
Note: This website is only available on campus.
2. Select the department and printer to send the print job to. Click the appropriate link.
3. Click Browse to select the document you want to submit for printing. All standard file formats are supported. If you need to confirm see the documentation here.
Once finished click Submit.
4. Set the layout options for the print job.
Once finished click Continue.
5. The screen capture below shows the progress of the print job submission. The time range for a print job is between 5 and 30 seconds.
6. You will then be notified of: the printer, document name, and the number of pages to be printed. If correct click the Submit Job To Printer link. Otherwise click the Cancel link.
7 . Once the job is submitted and printed the user will receive the confirmation shown in the screen capture below. The user will then be able to logout, submit another job or choose another printer.
Job User ID
Jobs submitted to the cash stations will be displayed using the users login name, not the name of the station the job was submitted from. For example if the user is using Webprint from Lib04 the job will show up as the user and not the Station ID Lib04.
The price calculator for WebPrint has been turned off so the student will not receive incorrect pricing calculations. The Pcounter billing will still happen and the students will be billed as per normal.
Cash printing holds
The cash printing holds have been changed to 4 hours for the WebPrinting queues.
How to print multiple pages
See the work around listed below until this feature becomes available.
Note: This a generalized process. It may change depending on the software product you use.
1. Download a PDF creator software product. Examples are PDFCreator, Foxit PDF
Creator, CutePDF, or Nitro PDF.
2. Install the software.
3. Open the document in the appropriate program.
4. Select Print.
5. Set the multi-page print options.
6. Change the printer to the PDF creation program you installed.
7. Click OK.
8. The PDF software will then ask you to name the document and choose a save location.
9. Navigate to webprint.mtroyal.ca and follow the instructions above.